mercoledì 18 giugno 2014

ROAR


I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath 

Scared to rock the boat and make a mess 

So I sat quietly, agreed politely 
I guess that I forgot I had a choice 
I let you push me past the breaking point 
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything 

You held me down, but I got up 
Already brushing off the dust 
You hear my voice, you hear that sound 
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground 
You held me down, but I got up 
Get ready cause I’ve had enough 
I see it all, I see it now 

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire 
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR 
Louder, louder than a lion 
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh 
You’re gonna hear me roar 

Now I’m floating like a butterfly 
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes 
I went from zero, to my own hero 


-Roar, Katy Perry






  • occhiali - Choies
  • maglia - H&M
  • jeans - Tally Weijl
  • scarpe - Converse


0 commenti:

Posta un commento